Sunday, January 18, 2015

Get Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse


Get Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I am, at my girlfriends dismay, really starting to get into some FPS lately. Sadly, at 32, I am.. how do you say.. no good at them. My old man brain doesn't like learning new things and more often than not, I find myself cowering behind a rock.. crying "MAMAAAA" into my sniper rifle.



I purchased this mouse with one of their fancy mats too and have been more than happy with it's performance. The mouse is EXTREMELY responsive, amazingly accurate, very comfortable, and easy to use. It did take a little bit of getting used to ergonomically as I was used to a simple mouse. The track wheel has no momentum which was one main thing to get used to.



I have only one complaint about this mouse; I don't like the lights. I find them to be slightly distracting and if I forget to shut everything down at night, the glow bothers me while I try and sleep.



Other than that, this mouse has made me a better person.. there is really no other way to put it. My girlfriend, as much as she will pretend otherwise, is very impressed with my new found skill set. I'm no longer a cowering noob, and I'm pretty sure that turns her on.