Friday, March 6, 2015

Get Etekcity® Scroll S200 High Precision 1600 DPI Wired USB Optical Gaming Mouse with Side Control, Ergonomic and Symmetrical Design


Get Etekcity® Scroll S200 High Precision 1600 DPI Wired USB Optical Gaming Mouse with Side Control, Ergonomic and Symmetrical Design








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I was skeptical of this mouse because of the low price. I took a chance on it and I am extremely pleased. This isn't just a good mouse for the price, but a good mouse period. I like for the mouse to be a little bigger - I find that small mice (i.e. portable laptop style) make my fingers and hand ache after long periods of use. This mouse is a good size and I feel like I'm simply resting my hand on top of it. The ergonomic design is a positive as well. I have never used an ergonomic mouse, always opting for the standard shape. It didn't take long to get used to and I feel like I have better control over the pointer. The location of the wheel and side buttons are very good, but the additional 3rd and 4th buttons below the wheel are a little tricky to press. Not really an issue for me, but some gamers may want to consider this. Lastly, set up was easy - simple plug and play. It comes with some software that allows you to edit what the buttons do, but I have no real need for it. 5/5 stars. Highly recommended!