Monday, March 3, 2014

South Park: The Stick of Truth [Online Game Code]


South Park: The Stick of Truth [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I had 60$ in my pocket and decided to drive to my local gamestop to purchase the pc edition of the game. To my surprise I found out the games release date was 3/4/13. Depressed and saddened i left the gamestop when I was approached and solicited by none other than the town i guess you can say prostitute. Since full service normally costs 75$ and I only had $60 some negotiating and sacrifices were made to strike the proper bargain. Needless to say 93 seconds later I was on my way home when I had an itching sensation that would not end. 3 hours later it now hurts to pee. I will provide a proper update to the game tomorrow after I return from the health clinic. Thanks Obama care.