Saturday, September 20, 2014

Buy Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]


Buy Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I decided to purchase one of these when my current subscription expired. It took a matter of minutes, and I was logged back on to my Live account. It was also about $10-12 cheaper than it would've been if I went to my local big box store (not to mention gas and time). Here are the steps that I took:



1. Purchased it on Amazon.com

2. Checked my e-mail to retrieve my Xbox Live Code immediately after purchase.

3. Logged onto my account on xbox.com, and put the Xbox Live Code in. (Or enter the code on the Xbox 360 dashboard.)

4. Turned on my 360 and viola! Instantaneous access.



I plan on purchasing this again when my current subscription is up. It's a total no brainer.