Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Get HORI Screen Protective Filter for PlayStation Vita 2000 Series


Get HORI Screen Protective Filter for PlayStation Vita 2000 Series








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I bought a Japanese import PS Vita 2000 (slim) on Amazon because I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, and I had been waiting for HORI to release a Screen Protector for it since I only use their brand. I'm glad I waited because this protector covers the whole screen to the edges of the bezel unlike PS Vita 1000 screen protectors which just cover the screen area.



I managed to get it on almost perfectly on the first try - there was two pieces of dust trapped under the film. But I lifted the protector up and dabbed the dust away with tape, so now it's absolutely perfect. I can barely tell it's there. Now I can wipe the screen clean without worrying about scratching it up.