Friday, May 2, 2014

The New Funai Corp. DV220FX4 Combination Video and DVD Player


The New Funai Corp. DV220FX4 Combination Video and DVD Player








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

For us old-timers who still have a large library of VHS tapes, a reliable VHS player is essential. This unit fits the bill. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but it will play your old VHS tapes with excellent sound and visual quality. My old VHS player died and I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to find a good replacement. This unit is a great replacement. I couldn't believe how good my old tapes looked and sounded. I had thought they were degrading; but it must have been my old player that was going south. This unit also plays DVDs with excellent sound and visual quality. If you still have a desire to record VHS tapes, it will accommodate that as well.