Saturday, June 21, 2014

Get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition [Online Game Code]


Get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I have the legendary edition through Steam. I am 60 years old retired and my Wife has passed.



I have played this game over 1200 hours there are some that are approaching the 5000 hour mark. I have though about buying this game through Amazon just to have the disks. I start over constantly because there are things I have missed and the twist and turns of the story are amazing.



I cannot say enough about this game without reveaing spoilers but I will say it is the finest game I have ever played. The mods add so much so buy the PC version.



Steam can be a problem sometimes so save your game around every 30 minutes. Or it could be mod compatibality which can cause problems.



I would tell you add one mod at a time and see how it works. Also do not forget Nexus a great source of Mods that have no size limit.



If you never buy another game and even with Steam who lacks a phone number to call for support buy this game. You will not be sorry.



Take your time and make you first mod 100 times your carry weight. Or as it is called Picked up a spoon.