Saturday, June 21, 2014

Get Ubisoft Rocksmith Real Tone Cable


Get Ubisoft Rocksmith Real Tone Cable








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

This review is actually for the USB Rocksmith Real Tone cable, not the game.



I recently purchased this game and decided to try the cable directly into Garageband on a Mac, since I had tried the 'Alesis Guitarlink' USB cable and found it unworkable in Garageband because of a low volume but persistent high-pitched pulsing/beeping coming from what I assume is the USB circuitry in the Alesis cable. Maybe my Alesis cable is defective - either way it was unusable.



I am happy to comment that this Rocksmith Real Tone cable works perfectly with Garageband for me and is absolutely free of any unwanted noises. The cable is quite sturdy and seems almost indestructible in normal use. There is even a strain release mechanism in the USB tail where an inline plug will disconnect without yanking any of your computer (or game console if you are using it with the Rocksmith game) onto the floor.



Highly recommended. I ordered a spare before everyone figures this out and the cables end up on backorder!