Saturday, December 20, 2014

Get Castle Crashers [Online Game Code]


Get Castle Crashers [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

First of all I need to say that I refused from this game for a while, I saw my brother playing it and I just thought how could enjoy it, it appeared rubbish.

Then, he gave me it via Steam as a gift for my birthday so I had to play it.



And when I did it...



Laddies and Lassies, this is good. THIS IS AWESOME. When your game begins, you can't stop. The music, the animations, the hilarious humor appearing in each level. The design. I don't know how to say it. I am game developer, and I just want that people feel the same that I felt and I still feeling with Castle Crashers.

AND IT IS ULTRACOOPERATIVE. YOU WILL LAUGH A LOT PLAYING WITH YOUR GIRL OR FRIENDS. And cooperative online and OFFLINE, that's important, you can play in one PC with two gamepads.



ENDLESS ENJOY.

MUST-HAVE OF THE HISTORY OF GAMES.



Patchiyama.