Monday, December 8, 2014

Get Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]


Get Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

I really wanted to like this game...probably one of the games I have been looking forward to the most. I have played every need for speed game in the franchise. Like others have already said, this isn't just a remake of the old most wanted. Yes, there are cops that chase you, and you do kind of get to customize your cars. The real problem with this game is the most important aspect of any racing game, and that is the control of the cars. This game is AWFUL with the control. The best way I can explain it is when you try to steer left or right, there's like a lag or something. It's just really not responsive. I am using a 360 controller.



Also, I've seen other reviews on here saying that the frame rates are terrible. Let me clear this up. Yes, I have noticed some frame rate drops, but not terrible ones. I haven't done actual testing, but I would guess going from a constant 50-60fps, and the drops go down to maybe 30 at the lowest. Someone else said the graphics look old. This is also untrue. This game LOOKS fantastic! I am running an AMD Phenom II x4 3.4ghz cpu, 8gb of ram, and a Sapphire Radeon 7950 graphics card.



I also read some other reviews that said the game sucks. Again, I disagree. I think they have done everything in a nice, new, refreshing style. Let it be known, I loved the Hot Pursuit game by them, and also The Run. Really, the only thing holding me back from this game receiving a 5 star rating is the poor handling of the cars, and just a little bit discouraged by the frame drop. Not a huge thing, and I am serious about when games have frame rate drops. It's really not that bad.



Oh, on a side note, I was thinking maybe the car was handling like crap at first because I was at the beginning of the game and it was just that car. Turns out to not be true...I have like five or six cars now and you just can't help but to constantly smash into either other cars, walls, or every freaking light pole on the side of the street.