Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Best Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4


Best Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

Last night I found boat, motored myself through some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen in a video game, and then crashed it into some bad guys standing on a beach. I then proceeded to spray a nearby building with my flamethrower which burned another 3 of them alive. Running away from 2 survivors, I jumped up on an elephant and charged a truck moving at full speed. The truck was destroyed, as were the 3 bad dudes inside. Sadly, the elephant died as well.



Then, out of the forest, came 2 pissed off elephants. One charged me, nearly killing me. The other, destroyed 2 incoming vehicles in a fit of rage. They both then walked over to their departed friend and stood there for a few minutes before retreating back into the forest. I walked over to the dead elephant, paid my respects, healed myself, hopped on a nearby hang glider, and floated away while contemplating the fragility of life.



Yes, this game is amazing.