Sunday, December 14, 2014

Get Turtle Beach Ear Force P12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Mobile Devices (TBS-3250-01)


Get Turtle Beach Ear Force P12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Mobile Devices (TBS-3250-01)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

The Turtle Beach Ear Force P12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset is compatible with Playstation 4, PS Vita and any pretty much any mobile device. I don't have a PS Vita to test it but I can confirm that it works great with both Playstation 4 and my iPad 2. I also own a Playstation 3 and figured it would work with it as well but it does not at all. So if you are looking for a headset for use with the Playstation 3 then you will need to find a different model.



This headset has a regular 3.5 mm audio cable for connecting it to mobile phone and tablets. Then it has a long USB cable with amplifier, microphone adjustment, volume adjustment and bass boost control. The audio cable connects to the USB cable when using it with your Playstation 4. It's pretty cool that you can use one headset on both types of devices.



The sound quality of this headset sounds crystal clear and has truly impressed me. In a gaming headset I don't expect it to have a good enough listening quality to listen to music as well. These actually sound really great when listening to music through them. They are truly multi-purpose the only bad thing is that everyone around you can hear the music. Someone sitting beside you can hear music, game sounds and chat talk just like they had the headset on themselves. I wish they were more sound proof so they didn't disturb others. Regardless of whether you are playing a game, chatting or listening to music, others don't want to hear every word.



This headset is also a little more comfortable to wear than some of the others that I have used. Some of them give me a really bad headache after a while of use because they squeeze my head. This one sits securely on my head but isn't quite as tights. The headset is fully adjustable so others can hear you well at all times.



I will say that this headset is a really good choice for someone that wants a quality Playstation 4 / Mobile device headset but doesn't require it to be wireless. Most of the similar wireless headsets cost a lot more and this headset is very competitively priced. The only thing I would like is for them to be more sound proof and it would also be nice to have some type of storage bag or case so it remains in good condition.