Monday, July 7, 2014

Get Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset


Get Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?) I have played with these headphones for a couple of weeks now. I use them on vent and TeamSpeak while playing various games. They are pretty comfortable, goes over the whole ear on my head and the mic sits at a good angle. I like some of the features of this mic such as:



Pros:

+ Looks cool with angular design

+ Mic folds up and stays away from your mouth when not engaged in voice chat.

+ Controls on the cord are intuitive and easy to use.

+ Good sound



Cons:

- Wearing these for an extended time does get a bit uncomfortable. For short stints its fine.



Overall I recommend this headset for all gamers.



Thanks for reading my review.