Thursday, November 27, 2014

Best DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black


Best DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

As a long time Microsoft supporter and someone who has never really liked the PS3, I felt it necessary to post this.



I picked up the new DS4 controller last night for the upcoming PS4, and I have to say I am blown away at how much better they made this controller.



Everything about this controller feels better than the old DS3 and prior units. The joysticks are farther apart and actually have resistance for more precise movements.



The grips are elongated and this makes the controller fit much better in my bigger hands.



It is not heavy in the hand, so while using it I forget I am holding it. The movements feel more like second nature rather than thinking about which button to press.



I knew awhile back I was not getting the Xbox One and I had hitched my wagon to the PS4 train. This just makes that decision all the more grand.



This DS4 is the best controller I have used on any system to date. Will it beat the new Xbox One? Not sure, but I would have to say maybe. Even if it didn't I would say it won't matter, Microsoft lost my money this time around.