Monday, November 17, 2014

Get Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel [Online Game Code]


Get Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel [Online Game Code]








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

Review

As a player and fan of both Borderlands and Borderlands 2, this game brings on new challenges with OZ kits (unless you play with claptrap that is.) The game creates situations where you have to come up with new strategies to fight, but also to collect loot having to find O2 wherever you can when your OZ kit is about to deplete. I've only had a chance to play with Wilhelm and Claptrap and have only gotten to Lvl 11 with each. Going between characters is honestly my favorite way to play this game, because I'm able to find things and discover loot I've missed previously and use the same strategies and techniques while creating new ones to match the character's abilities and skills. I love these games. They are funny, addicting, and it is easy to misplace 4 hours of your time while playing it.